View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
and ask a few question to check if she show some interest on you..
For people like me who cant speak bahasa, i usually greet every girl in the joint with a smile (even tho i may not be interested in them). Their response to my greeting matters a lot,hehehe...and i pick the girl that shows "most interested" in me.

Of course,if they are over 1 juta, then they cannot blame me for not booking them,hehehe...papi and mami knows my habit.

Quote:
No guarantees.. but it does reduces chances of bad experiences
Agreed!

Quote:
This method can't cut the real long queue from other ferry s' passengers.
Huh? Why not? Business Class Horizon allows me to alight 1st,from the ferry itself. When i reach immigration, there is a special queue specially for Business class ticket holder AND a no-long-young horizon ferry Indo girl to point me to the queue,hehehe...

There's even a guy standing in front of the chop-passport counter to direct me to the 1st available counter.

Quote:
But the no. of boat arrive at HBB should be lesser right?
Number of Ferry companies arriving to Harbour Bay ferry is lesser,hence the number of ferries is lesser too. During CNY, Horizon ferry also have added ferry trips from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay too (vice-versa from Harbour Bay to Harbour Front on the 1st weekend of a CNY).

The bad thing is ticket price is higher on the before-5pm ferry schedule (CNY eve and 1st 2 days of CNY). Price is back to normal after 5pm. The good thing is lesser queue after 5pm.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info