Old 19-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

Here's another exciting story ... ... ...

Don't Talk, Just Fuck

We’re both smiling. Andrea and I were making our way into the male departmental store… She just finished her running session while I just finished a boring half-day of internship. She wore her cute and revealing black sports attire with black shorts which complimented her slender legs.

It was one thirty in the afternoon on a Tuesday while she pulled me into the men’s department of this deserted Uniqlo store…

“They aren’t going to fit… Ehhh…” I called over my shoulder, referring to the pair of tight jeans I had in my hand while Andrea was about three steps behind.

“They will…! Don’t be a noob… Hehe, did I used the term correctly?” Andrea flirtingly replied, shaking her head and gave me a wink.

I stopped and turned to face her and purposefully bumped into her head. “If you’re so sure, then you should come in and help me try them on.”

Andrea the cutie girlfriend of mine looked up at me and smiled. She quickly glanced around the store. No one was around so she motioned towards the changing rooms,“Lead the way.”

I smiled and headed back into the dressing room. She grabbed hold of my hands and sneakily entered the changing area and I headed to the second stall. I entered and held the door for her as her body brushed past me, which made me kind of aroused.

Andrea gave me a sly smile on her face. I could smell the jasmine hair shampoo from her silky hair while her slender body just gave me a fricking hard on… In my mind, I was thinking of the little fitting room fantasies.

I moved to close the door, but found it won’t close all the way. The door barely fit into the jam. We both looked up at it.

Andrea slammed her left foot against it. 

"I will keep it closed for you hehe bleah,” 

she proclaimed as she ordered me. 

“Try on the jeans, Travis.”

I set the jeans on the small bench and kicked off my shoes as I reached for my belt… The belt I used to SM her during our bed time fun at my place… I paused and looked at Andrea. 

“Uhmmmm…”

“What la?”

“Well, we’ve been kinda flirty all afternoon… So i’m… I am a little hard. Like I need you now…”

“Okay…” She smiled and asked me to just try the jeans first…

I unzipped my pants and began to pull them down. She looked down and saw my cock straining against my gray boxer briefs.