Thread: L8h45
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: L8h45

Had L8H45G97 recently.

When I was bonking her missionary, her head tilted diagonally upwards for a while and I suddenly realised she looked like an actress I saw in TV before. Only on my way home then I remembered the actress acted as SPRITE in the drama Hormones Series.

I had a fun time with G97. She is cheerful, funny and jumpy. Sometimes I just don’t understand what she is being happy about. At times when she was hopping around, her titties were bouncing in cuteness, what a innocent sight. Boobs are average size but looks cute with peach colored nipples. She is definitely a beauty with soft fair skin. Highlights include her pretty face, smooth thighs, SHAVED PUSSY that welcomes licking and her funny attitude.

French kissing with her pointy tongue is exciting. BBBJ with deep throat (nose touching my groin). Her fingers and nails lightly scraped my balls and anal, damn arousing, shiok i like! Her butt is jet and she just loves me smacking those fair-smooth-round butt cheeks. FJ is ok with her stereo moaning and herself jerking and indulging in “siao”-ness.

RTF is YES!