Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DynamiteZerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxxx View Post
I think doing local FL also not worth the money lo.. 350 per pop.. some service good face chui.. some service bad.. face good.. but more than 500 per pop.. boh hua lo.. if you bros got the mollah... please...or just save up... visit this district in Osaka.

one of my greatest sexperience of my life. I'm all hard now just by writing this story.... oh well.. need to release now with some JAV visual aids.. now my new fav is the MUM series XD

P.S: pic is just to depict the pussy I had can't take pics there or they will get yakuza to chop off ur dick.. Serious.. no kidding..
I was disappointed I did not find out about Tobita, Osaka until after returning to Aus. Didn't know Osaka got such happening place. I was too engrossed with soapland in Tokyo which I went and luckily I followed the advice from a forum I found and everything went great!

Must save up and try out Tobita next but must find kaki to go as my Japanese really suck...

I totally agree with you about the pros in Aus too overpriced. What you say makes sense, save and go cheong Tobita better!