View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
Her pr expires in the year of 2020. If she file for a divorce, I can choose not too right? And can she renew her pr by herself? If let say by then, my Daughter is 5 yr old already. She have the rights to choose her favourite parents as well isn’t?

As for the divorce, she leave her daughter with her vietnam family side to care and come to Singapore to work. I believe she will also bring our daughter back. Does this even allow as our daughter is a singaporean?

And the best part is she is still with her Vietnamese bf or husband.

Can I wait until Her pr expired and file for desertion? Since she is no longer a pr, woman charter is invalid to me already right?
No, my guy friends's son is 12 y.o. His son could not choose his favourite parent. Care and Control went to his mom. Which is your major problem, and why you should not wait it out. 10 years later, she wants her daughter back, she can get her back.

How did she get her PR? Through work or marriage? Chances are high that she can renew it. Just find a job.

When she gets Care and Control, yes, she can bring her daughter anywhere, even Vietnam. She just has to sort out the Vietnam citizenship, pr etc to let your daughter stay there, which I believe is not difficult. The judge is likely to grant you access to your daughter e.g. 5 hours a week. But when she is gone, how you enforce?

She does not need to be a PR to win her case in court. Even if she has no legal status, as long as she manages to file her application to our courts, the court will execute its job

You are basically screwed.

The desertion part is plausible. You should speak to a divorce lawyer. I am thinking, right now, your best bet is "you don't even know where she is". Serve her the divorce papers without an address and hope the judge will grant the divorce bec of the proven adultery and rule Care and Control in your favour.

There is a chance she may be proven unfit to get Care and Control since she deserted your daughter.

I suggest you divorce sooner rather than later. Once she settles and knows our system e.g 10 years later, she can and will get your daughter back. Then she is fit to get Care and control. So see a lawyer quick