View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys?

Under section 68 of the Women’s Charter, parents have a duty to maintain their children.

Under section 69 of the Women’s Charter, any married woman whose husband fails to provide her reasonable maintenance may apply for her maintenance of either a monthly allowance or a lump sum to the Court.

Divorce cannot be filed within 3 years of a marriage and can only be for the sole reason that marriage has irretrievably broken down. The Court would accept the following as grounds for divorce:
One party has committed adultery;
One party has behaved in a way that the other cannot be reasonably expected to continue living with him or her;
One party has deserted the other for at least 2 years;
The parties have separated for at least 3 years, and the defendant consents to divorce - this is my advantage

The parties have separated for at least 4 years, and whether the defendant has consented to the divorce is irrelevant - by then her pr is already expired.

Can I say by then, woman’s charter does not have any effect on me already?

And before she leave my place, she forget to bring her original birth cert, education cert and any other impt documents can I just throw away? Or burn away

She don’t have my ic number Nor our marriage cert. can she still file for a divorce?

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.