Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
Bourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Alisa SMS is a beautiful and sexy lady with good attitude, an exotic looks and a great body.

Once door open, she received and welcome you personally with her sweet smile and her tender care!

Lead me to shower and helps to shower like a big baby then action starts in the shower and continued on the bed.

Frenching and kissing get more intense and more passionate. It was like two love bird feeling in love deeply.

She gently grab my lil bro and start sucking. She was so seductive with her bbbj. Her BBBJ is superb as she will take her time to allow you to enjoy the feeling of your dick inside her mouth. Deepthroat and tongues licking.

Clean shaven pussy which I licked to my leisure. Pussy was wet and tight with no smell. She was letting out soft moans as I licked her nipples & kissed her neck. It was really arousing.

I insert my dick inside her and make love with her. She started moaning to fuck harder. I could really have an passionate sex with this girl. Cause she was very expressive with her moaning and her gentleness. It make me cum in a no time.

Gave me light massage after sex, which is a plus point.

She is very accommodating, friendly hardworking and proactive.

Session overall was great.