View Single Post
Old 28-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post

Location is not bad, quite discreet. Inside is nice and clean.
Looks is like Ah Lian. In my opinion not say pretty but good enough. Probably a 7/10 to me. Friendly and Chatty. Quite playful as well. Like the fact that the whole conversation got like English, Singlish, Chinese and Hokkien.
Massage is normal, nothing to shout about but can see got effort.
Her famed HDLY is very different from what I have been used to. It’s sensual but somehow the flag refuse to stand. Keep maintain at half mast. LOL. But I have say that it is probably my problem not hers.
After a Long and sensual HDLY she washed her hands and went SN. Generally she have great body and nice smooth skin. Started off with fake lovemaking from behind and got me hard. Roaming is 4G. Finished off with me lying down and her doing HJ beside.
Overall a good session. Will probably RTM when got time and can get a session. But not TOP on my list.
Her HDLY was claimed to be topnotched. Not sure why I feel is very average. Best hdly I get is many years ago when u book hotel room sms the room number and wait for knock knock type

Recall is whole butt and balls flooded with oil and both hands lao and lao for 10-15mins at least and barely touch the dick. Massage whole butt crack and balls. Sensational feeling. Too bad such work ethics no longer exist lol