View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

Mike really didn't notice that I had washed the sheets, or even if he did, he didn't make a fuss about it.

Post CNY was boring but thankfully my lunches at work over the next few days were pretty interesting. Not only Jasmine, but Shirlyn, Rebecca and even Kate had asked me out for lunch.

The bad thing was the crowd now that almost everyone was back to work and my lunches either started really early, or late, just to beat the crowd.

I was rather thankful though, that this group had decided I was worthy enough to be part of them, even though it was my husband and FWB who was banging them. I suppose they assume it would just be a matter of time before I started banging all the other guys as well.

The first lunch I had with Jasmine was awkward to say the least. I didn't really have a good feeling about her, but that was only based on the way she was treating Mark. But Alicia did say things would get better after Chinese New Year, and on my part I didn't actually check up on Mark to see how he was doing. I assume Jasmine had asked me out to ascertain the extent of my relationship with him.

We managed to find a table and choped it with tissues before heading off to order our food.

She was already back at the table by the time I got my ban mian.

Jas: So how's work?

Me: Like that lor.

Jas: You're also doing marketing right?

Me: Not exactly traditional marketing.

Jas: I see.

Me: How's Mark?

Jas: Ah. Straight to the point.

Me: I'm not happy with how you treated him.

Jas: And how did I treat him?

Me: Like a piece of meat?

Jas: A piece of meat that you also want to eat?

Damn. She got me.

Me: He wouldn't let me. He treasures you too much.

Jas: I know.

Me: Huh. Then why do you still offer him out to the others?

Jas: I don't know. It's the lifestyle?

Me: Ya right.

Jas: I can't explain it. I really fell for him when I was still married. It sort of got me thinking that maybe we don't have to love or like only one person.

I could sort of identify with that, considering how me and Tom were.

Me: I see.

Jas: Mark knew I was still married and there was no chance of anything happening, yet we still got together.

Me: So you think he didn't mind being a side piece?

Jas: I don't know what he thought. But I didn't know if I could continue. Then the stupid shit with my husband happened.

Me: Ah.

Jas: He really took care of me in a sense.

Me: And your needs as well.

Jas: Errr…. Yeah. That too.

Me: So what now?

Jas: I proposed.

I nearly choked on my ban mian.

Me: You what?

Jas: I brought him to meet my parents, then I asked him to marry me.

Me: Wow.

Jas: And he said he'll think about it.

Me: Huh? I thought that was what he was waiting for all this while?

Jas: That's what I thought too.

Me: Interesting.

Jas: You've been the closest to him these few months. Maybe you know something?

Me: We never really talked about it. But I know he wants to be with you. And he was quite hurt when you still wanted it to be an open relationship.

Jas: I don't see anything wrong with it.

Me: Who else are you going to be with then?

Jas: Kate.

Me: That was a quick answer.

Jas: It's just the feelings I have. I can't explain it. I want to be with her as well.

Me: Are you sure you aren't fully lesbian and just using Mark as a cover?

Jas: I'm not.

Me: Do you still enjoy sex with men?

Jas: Of course I do!

Me: Really?

Jas: Well… not so much with Tom any more. Or Mike. Unless it's with Crystal too.

Me: Have you actually had sex with Mark recently?

Jas: No.

Me: Maybe you should?

Jas: That sounds like a good idea.

Me: Isn't he still fucking Nat?

Jas: He is.

Me: And the others?

Jas: I don't stop him from doing it.

Me: But is he?

Jas: Not that I know of.

Me: He's a really interesting fellow. But I think you need to consider your decision carefully.

Jas: I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life. He takes care of me well, he's kind, considerate and understanding to my needs.

Me: Err… sure.

Jas: But with Kate… I feel liberated. She makes me happy in other ways.

Me: You mean the sex?

Jas: Not just the sex. You wouldn't understand.

Me: Well yeah. I've never been with a woman before.

Jas: Aren't you at least a little curious?

Me: Nope.

Jas: Really?

Me: Yup. Not as if there's many bi or les women in my life.

Jas: You should try it out. Hahaha.

Me: Right. I like cocks.

Jas: So do I. But a little variety never hurt anyone.

Me: Sure.

Jas: Will you help me talk to Mark?

Me: About what?

Jas: How he's feeling now? What his reservations are?

Me: That's honestly going to be difficult. I was sure he would have agreed on the spot. Or perhaps even proposed to you instead.

Jas: I'd be devastated if he changed his mind about being with me.

Me: Really? You don't sound very devastated.

Jas: He didn't reject me. He just said he'll think about it.

Me: Ok sure. I'll catch up with him to see what he's thinking.

Jas: Thanks!

We ended our lunch and headed back to our respective offices. I wondered what everyone else wanted to talk to me about. My lunch calendar for the entire week had already been booked and I was wondering when I would even have the chance to catch up with Mark.

The next day I met up with Rebecca of all people. I didn't really know her, nor did I know the reason why she wanted to meet up with me.

Same thing again, we choped seats then went to find food. I wasn't feeling like ban mian so I actually went to queue for the pepper beef rice bowl.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally joined Rebecca at the table. She was already half done with her nasi padang.

R: I'm just gonna be direct with you.

Me: Yes?

R: I'm looking for a long term FWB.

Me: And?

R: Would you mind if I asked Tom?

I thought about it for a while. Tom was already fucking all of them. Could I afford to let him have another regular FWB? Especially one like Rebecca who could make him cum with her mouth in minutes. I didn't want him getting too addicted to her that he cut down the time he was willing to spend with me.

Me: Why Tom?

R: Well, I was going to ask about your husband. Since I've never tried him before. But I thought I better stick with Tom in case you're not ok with it.

Me: Wow.

R: So how about it?

I recall Tom telling me that the girls were asking about Mike. And now Rebecca outright told me that she was interested.

Me: Let me ask Mike if he's keen.

R: Oh? Not Tom? Why not?

I wondered if I should reveal to her that I was concerned about my own sexual abilities when it came to blowjobs, but realistically speaking, Mike probably wouldn't mind, and of course, being committed to me, he would know his limits better than compared to Tom.

Me: Isn't there anyone else you're considering?

R: Of course! I've asked Jason, but Crystal wouldn't allow it, and EoS didn't even let me touch him the last time he came over.

Me: Darren?

R: Oh please. He cums so fast.

Me: He recovers fast too.

R: Nah. His dick is a little too big. Tom is a nice size. Heard Mike is around the same size.

Me: What about Mark?

R: Mark? Hahahahaha! Couple of months ago, maybe it was possible. Now I highly doubt so.

Me: Why not?

R: He's going to get married to Jasmine. I'll wait till they settle down before I ask again.

Me: He is?

R: I mean he should be right? That's what he always wanted.

Me: I wouldn't know.

R: So you'll ask Mike?

Me: Yeah.

R: Do I get a trial run first?

Me: What the fuck?

R: I mean… What if we're not compatible?

Me: Sure. Fine. Whatever. You get a trial run.

R: Fantastic! Give me your phone.

Me: For?

R: Save my number.

Me: Fine.

I passed her my phone and she saved her number in it.

We didn't talk about anything else over lunch. Frankly, her request wasn't unreasonable. But was I turning into a Jasmine who would whore out her husband? It was kind of hilarious.

I did ask Mike about it and surprisingly, he appeared genuinely surprised at my request.

Mike: A trial run?

Me: Yeah.

Mike: So if I'm lousy, return to sender?

Me: Something like that.

Mike: Hahahahaha. That's the lamest thing I ever heard.

Me: You wanna do it or not?

Mike: You sure you're ok with this?

Me: Come on. I believe my best friend is a phone call away from asking me if she can fuck you to spite her soon-to-be ex-husband.

Mike: What?

Me: I'm serious.

Mike: Oh damn. I can't do that to John.

Me: Really?

Mike: Yeah. It'd be awkward. And what if he suddenly says he wants to fuck you too?

Me: For what reason?

Mike: To spite his soon-to-be ex-wife?

Me: You're all crazy.

Mike: I think so too. Please don't agree if April asks.

Me: Hahaha. I think she'll be so disappointed.

Mike: Right. So when is the trial run?

Me: Who knows? I'll arrange with her.

Mike: Ok. You gonna be around?

Me: Whatever for?

Mike: I don't know. To watch? Make sure she doesn't go overboard?

Me: You know I'll never watch. Or join in. And I trust you.

Mike: Trust me to do the right thing?

Me: Trust that you know your limits la! Don't fuck her so well until she keeps coming back.

Mike: Oh! So you want me to fail the trial run.

Me: Urgh. Fine. I'm jealous that my husband is so in demand.

Mike: Hahaha! So I'll just fail the trial run la.

Me: Up to you.

The next day, my lunch was with Shirlyn. My booby competition. I wondered what she could have wanted with me.

We went somewhere else for lunch, some pasta place in a building nearby. The sky was dark and I hoped it wouldn't start raining otherwise I'd have trouble getting back to my office.

We ordered and waited.

S: So…

Me: Yes?

S: How's Mark?

Me: How would I know?

S: You spent the most time with him recently.

Me: And so?

S: You should know how he is right?

Me: He's a soju monster?

S: Oh.

Me: What else do you wanna know?

S: Ah. Nothing much.

Me: What?

S: Just wondering if you knew if he was getting married to Jasmine.

Me: I thought he's thinking about it.

S: Yeah. That's what we know too.

S: Well… It's kind of hard for me to admit, but I still like him.

S: If he gets married to Jasmine…

Me: Everything would be the same as before right? You want to fuck him you just let her know and she'll release him.

S: I'm not so sure about that.

Ah. That was new information.

Me: Why do you think so?

S: Just a feeling I get.

Me: Why does it bother you anyway? You have so many FWBs now.

S: I do. But with Mark it's not all about the sex. He takes care of me. He just makes me happy.

Me: Let me guess, he's kind, considerate and understanding to your needs?

S: Yes. How did you know?

Me: I heard that line before.

S: You won't understand. You're already married to someone who I'm gonna assume takes care of you, and is kind, considerate and understanding to your needs.

I thought about it for a while. That description of Mike wasn't really accurate. But I gotta admit when it comes to matters of the heart, it's never simple.

Me: What do you want?

S: I don't know. I can't propose to him either right?

Me: Hahahahaha. Are you serious?

S: I don't know.

Me: From what I recall, you simply had your way with him the first time. I suppose you did fall for him eventually, but then you gave him up for Jasmine.

S: Yeah.

Me: So are you sure you wanna marry him then? Surely there are other guys who are kind, considerate and understanding.

S: If you count those that I'm currently sleeping with, they're all married.

Me: Right.

S: Where did all the nice single guys go?

Me: I guess they're busy being played by girls like you.

S: Hey! That's not very nice.

Me: Am I wrong?

S: Well…

Me: Well what?

S: I wasn't expecting it to happen that way. There was this sexual tension between us.

Me: There was?

S: I mean, I was feeling this sexual tension between us so I just took a chance.

Me: Right.

S: When we made out the first time, everything just felt right. I don't know why. And the way he made love to me.

Me: You mean the way he fucked you.

S: No. It didn't feel that way to me. What the others are doing with me now. That's fucking. With Mark, it just feels so different.

That was new. I wasn't expecting this from Shirlyn. And strangely, it just made me more intrigued about Mark. I was pretty sure he was fucking them, but the earnest way Shirlyn was describing it made me think perhaps she was right.

Me: If you didn't give him up back then, you could be married to him now.

Shirlyn sighed.

S: Yeah. I know.

Me: So what do you want me to do then?

S: I don't know. Maybe talk to him? See where he stands on his decision?

Me: Will you share him with others? Will you be seeing others as well?

S: No. If I'm with Mark for real, I'll stop all this.

Me: Are you sure?

S: Yes. I'm sure.

Me: Ok then.

S: Thank you.

That capped off an interesting week of lunches. I declined to meet Kate that week as it really was kind of overwhelming for me.

I wondered if Alicia felt the same way as Shirlyn since both of them proclaimed that Mark was always their first choice.

Anyway, I texted Rebecca to let her know to come over on Friday night for her trial run. At least Mike would be in a familiar environment and of course I would be around for him even though I really didn't want to.

Now the next thing for me to do was to catch up with Mark to see how he was doing.