View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone tried going on a sex spree for a day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Sex spree came to my mind when I found out my ex-bf was cheating on me. Broke up with him, but still 不甘愿, kinda like 你不要我, 老娘大把人要. Then went IRC to find target, ya.. IRC, those were the days ya. Chatted with a few guys and met up with a few, but mostly no feel la, so didn’t proceed further. But one of them which I remembered was a guy who claimed to be 20 something, but when met up, he looked much younger than his age. Teased him like crazy, finally met up like about a week of knowing each other online (I can’t remember how long). Went movie with him and… nothing happened, unlike online, he was rather shy in really life, tbh, a bit disappointed also, like questioning myself already... so lousy meh, signaled so many times also nothing came through. Ended up, giving him full ‘notice’, told him neck pain ask him to help massage and brought his hands down to my boobies, then that got him to his senses!
He invited me to his house, and we kissed and make out. He was quite eager which made me quite happy then and enjoying myself. Gave him a hand+blowjob to prepare his dick for entry, but... opps, probably I over did it, but his recovery was fast, and from then on, he lasted so long that ironically, I was the one asking him to let me rest. This carried on for some time, just meet then sex, then one day asked me to be his gf, I rejected him, cos it was like started off ‘wrong’. Didn’t meet for some time, again feel empty, smsed him to meet up, but got rejected flat.
Quite conflicting la, again go back meet up with the ‘spares’ from IRC that I’d met before, literally asking them to fuck me. That was one of the sluttiest point in time ya, filled with angst I suppose, do in bus, do in park, do in car, do in hotel, got orgasm or not, nevermind, just want to see you shoot.
nice experience sis rose! yeah forgive the pure young boy haha. are u the one pop his virgin? that's obvious when u hint to massage , not need girl all the way guide our hand to the boobs, we will unintentionally massage nearby the tits to arouse girls haha