Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 5
mildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Flora from VPremium

Yesterday decided to try this girl. On the first glance she has an ah lian vibe with her colourful hairs, mostly dominated with yellow colour but still has a little blue and pink colour. She said that previously it was a pink colour but decided to switch into yellow when arrived in Singapore.

Her body was similar with Yumeno Aika but slimmer, light skin, no tattoos, big boobs around C cup with super slim and petite figure. She can speak a lot of language, communication went super well, her GFE was so far the best with her playful teasing and hugging. She was supper chatty and can melted the ice with a lot of different topic.

We chatted again for some time before started to kissing, she did not rushing at all, we started kissing slowly and escalate to passionate. After quite some time she pushed me down and started licking my nipples, going further down her BBBJ was really good, slow and slurpy, she also did quite a lot of deep throat, then switched to standing BBBJ and again with her deep throat was really an amazing feeling.

Capped and proceed to the main dish, her pussy was supperrr tighttt, we started with missionary first and i can saw her orgasm for 2 times, seems she very reactive when i played with her nipples tip while thrusting her, dunno whether she faked it or not. Then we switched to doggy, standing doggy, wot and some other positions. Since i saw her already tired, i decided to finish the deed in missionary position with an amazing view of the pairs from her C cups bouncing around.

After the session done i can saw her tired and sleep for around 10 minutes before the time almost end. I decided to wake her up and we proceed to shower. So far was the best girl i tried from this stable, she said she really miss her hometown and wanna proceed to go home soon if possible, definitely need to try this girls at least before she go.

*Note: the shower room was inside the room and quite small, so can be quite uncomfortable for someone who has a big figure.