View Single Post
Old 18-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
oh yes , non of us here are borned yesterday and we all know very well how well u can write over fake fr too, a satan or god its not up to u to say
Well, if you think I am writing fake FRs, why do you agreed with my FR on Fei Fei @ 3033 previously? Read your post in reply to my FR on Fei Fei @ 3033 below ...

Quote:
Thanks for your mouth watery FR, i do enjoy every single bits of her
Quote:
We have the right of speech , good luck to u then as i believed maybe u are immuned to all kind of dieases

Whether am i lying, u can please go back and check again
You are certainly entitled to whatever you wanna post here since this is a public forum. However, if you made a serious allegation without solid grounds and especially if this allegation may jeopardize the livelihood of an innocent WL who has no chance to defend herself here, I will not hesitate to intervene ...

You are definitely lying as my pal have had her yesterday and he did not see anything unusual in her pussy. In fact he was pleasantly surprised that she allowed him to french her passionately this time round ...

Quote:
and as in over rated? is it really a B cup? i doubted it, pretty? i think u are simply too old to judge it, i believed she gave u a lot of Special to defend her
Well, you are of course entitled to your opinion if you think she is over rated but she has more business than your "darling", Apple ... Lets be honest, Apple sits on the bench more often than her and one can easily book Apple from other shops or one can walk in to look for her without even advance booking ...

I have indicated clearly in my FR that Fei Fei has naturally small B cupper frontal assets ... Am I lying? No, she in fact has small B tits and hers are definitely bigger than A cups ...

If you think I am too old to judge what is called a "pretty girl", why did you agreed with me then? Read your previous posts below in response to my posts on Baixue, Momo (from 1865) and Fei Fei @ 3033 as well ... You are shooting your own feet ...

Quote:
agreed with Max 3033 fei fei is still much attractive, but as for the house, Apple is still Queen of the crop
Quote:
nice input, Baixue and momo definately on my to do list, both is super chio SYT
The moment when you PMed and questioned me as to why I provided heads up on L1809 WLs in the open, I know very well you are up to no good and you are in fact trying to discourage me from writing FRs on Yi Yi and Fei Fei of 1809 but it was in vain ... Based on my intel, both of these WLs have rejected your unpleasant advances and refused to budge when u demanded something unreasonable from them ... And hence, you have tried all sorts of ways to tarnish their reputation and discouraging others from trying them ... You are an evil guy! You're in fact worst than a piece of scum!

Let me set the record straight, I post FR not to please anyone as I don't earn a living out of doing this ... I don't support OKT but I only support WLs who deserve my support ...

I feel sorry for those who did not experience what I got from the WLs ... Don't feel despondent or jealous like a born loser ... Don't waste time whinning here, which is not very healthy ... Move on and try other WLs who could provide you the services you desire ...

Honestly speaking, I have more hits than misses ... May be less than 5% misses to date ... For instance like Qing Qing (ex-WL @ 0819), I didn't get good service from her but Omnia received good service from her. Did I whine like you guys? No, I just moved on quietly ... Another WL should be the one formerly from L2038 whom I can't remember her name. She is short, stocky, voluptuous with big tits ... Folks like Cuntking, BG and Omnia received good service from her but I didn't ... I didn't smear her or whine in SBF ... I just penned a FR based on my true encounter and then moved on ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 19-11-2014 at 04:09 PM.