View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Sorry for the wait bros. let's not waste anymore time. I'll continue...

Part 8(May the odds be ever in your favor)

This is it, I slowly walk up to robin with an erected dick and a unstable heart beat.. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist while admiring the night view.. I felt my broken heart healing subconsiencly while embracing onto a hot chick that many would die for...

Robin blew her final puff from the cigg while turning her head and we frenched... The lips seductively warm my lips while the tongue poisoned my with a touch of poison from the cigg.. I moved my hands around her stomach in motions carefully not to game over so soon, I avoided her breast and her pussy area..

After 30 seconds or so.. She said..

Robin: thank you for tonight.. I don't know when is this last time since I felt this way...
Me: thank you too sexy, let's just enjoy the night and not to worry about the rest of the world shall we?
Robin: May the odds ever be in your favor..

With this, me and robin burst into laughter while I hold her hands and guide her back to the room..

Me: so what have you got for me?
The game goes like this... It involves: ice, alcohol of your choice( vodka was my), shot glasses and poker cards. I have no idea how did robin have everything prepared before hand but everything was present except for ice..

Me: what about the ice? Do you have it?

It was this moment when the door was knocked on..
Room service mdm!!!!!
Robin: can you help me get it? It's ice....
Me: wa so fast... Not bad...
I went to get the door and pick up the backet of ice.. With that.. Let me explain the game.. It's a revise version of chinaman

Poker cards consist of: A,J,Q,K, 2-10

Ace: king card (choose any consequence)
J: tell a truth
Q: she gets to do whatever she wants with me for 5 seconds
K: I get to do whatever I want for 5seconds
2-5: drink a shot, 6-9: hold your breath for 30seconds failure to do so will result in drinking another shot(this one I tell you when you boys drink and hold your breath no joke...your blood pressure somehow rises and your heart beats faster until your face like tomato), 10: go toilet.

With that. We are to divide the poker cards into half while we play the game of stress.. She holds half and I hold half.. We will over turn the cards at the same time and if the number matches, we have to tap on both pile of cards and shout stress... Example: if we overturn the card and BOTH the cards are J, I have to tap on both cards and shout stress.. Then robin will have to tell a truth. Simple as that?

With that robin explained to me while we sat on the floor.. Admiring her body while my dick rises... I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Ace and K... So we started...

1st stress: robin wins, 2! Nb I drink
2nd stress: robin wins, 8! Nb hold my breath
3rd stress: robin wins, 4! Nb I drink
4th stress: I win, 8! Nb robin hold her breath only....

Winning my first stress, I set my mind on focusing on A and K to stress robin so that I can attack her.....

5th stress: I win, J! Robin tells a truth.. I asked where is the wildest outdoor sex robin have done..

Robin: hmmmm well...in japan I guess... I hot spring with my ex bf while admiring the trees and the quiet atmosphere of the night without anyone.. I cowgirl him...
Me: waaaaaaa... Shiok sia!!!! My heart skipped a beat while my dick rises...
Robin: haha well... Let's continue....
Me: still in a shocked and disbelieved look with a half opened mouth and a rising glory...
Robin: faster la!
I wiped my saliva off and bleeding nose(just joking) and continued...

6th stress: robin wins, 10! Nb She go toilet..................... After waiting about a min outside.... She came out... I nosebleed even more...

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model