View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
End of the day masseuses are human too and they have their needs.

I was watching the 2020 election result when a frequently talked about ML in this forum texted me to go over to her place.
However/unfortunately, had to turn her down as I couldn’t stay the night… silly me. She was quite the horny lady and till this day I still occasionally think about the ‘what could have been’…
Just to share..I was in a similar situation. Went out voting in the 2020 election then decided to visit my regular PRC ML in the afternoon. Just nice it was a smooth booking and she was free. I told her about doing my part in voting, and as I teased her and tuned her nipples, I whispered to her 早上投了票, 现在继续为国争光.

She was perplexed how in the heck I going to 为国争光. I just pointed to my erect dick and indicated I wanted to pump my dick into her and fill her up with semen. She laughed and proceeded to pass me the cap. We ended up banging as the horny me kept thinking of seeding her PRC pussy with my Singaporean pride.