View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
My Secret Life....

Those who hv read my life story b4 would knw a thing or two abt me....Been married for 13 yrs & hv a son...By all accounts we are very happy with our lives...I don't stay in a big house or even own a car...My wife don't ask alot from me...Just come back after work daily & she would be content...Our sex lives the first few years of our marriage is very active...This story will back track to 2006...

As our sex life becomes more of a routine rather than sexciting, I became abit bored making love to the same woman aft 7 yrs...Stimes I would masturbate myself which I would fantasize abt my colleagues & friends...Stimes the urge is so great to cum aft looking at my sexy colleagues which can see their VPL or cleavage...Sounds like a pervert but trust me I'm not...I would go to the toilet to "relive" myself in order to concentrate on my work...

But I still make love to my wife although it's not tt great anymore...I do stimes wants to find a FB or a mistress but if the relationship turn sour it will affect my marriage...It's too troublesome to keep it a secret...Wife might find sms or phone records...I don't want to take this risk...

Then one day I decided to ask my friend to go to those small massage shop...Just want to broaden our horizon...I went in & was svc by a local SYT...I know wat to xpect at the end of the 30mins massage & without fail she ask me if I want "special"...Ask her wat kind & she quote me $30 for HJ...

I agreed without hesitation & she jerk me slowly...My hands went to roam her body & eventually find it's way to her pussy...After awhile I cum all over my body...it feels so great...Aft 7 yrs of marriage,this is the first time other then my wife my cock has been touch by another woman & it would be the last time...It's the beginning of my secret life with WLs....

TBC....