Old 01-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
oncemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

The workload's been piling up and the tension needed release.

So I thought of diverting the blood pressure from the big brain to the little one and headed down to my favourite lane in Geylang: Lorong 28 last week.

It was late at night and I was a little tired so I decided not to try someone new and have to go through the possibility of her not knowing my needs.

I asked for Shun Zi, a Cat 100.

Brothers who have tried her before will know that she's not quite ang pai material but in my opinion, there's something about her that will appeal to those looking for stablity. Her service is predictable.

She recognised me at once - I have RTF'd her twice before but had not returned for some weeks. And she teased me about not being (I wanted to say "coming") more frequent, as I grabbed her boobs from behind as soon as entered the room and pressed my little brain into her butt.

We undressed quickly and she ushered me into the shower. One failing she has is that she does not initiate BBBJ in the shower and she resists when I put pressure on her shoulders to hint at what I want. (Maybe next time I should just ask - but brothers may feel the same way - it's very different when the girl senses your desires and fulfils them without you having to ask).
But she didn't object as I ran my right index finger around her arsehole and just a little in and out her arse.

Then it was on to the bed. She is short and slightly meaty. Although I like them slim with perky boobs and tight asses, Shun Zi's size height is just right for me and her big eyes and wide smile make me forget my other demands.

She did the catbath SOP. Her BBBJ was nice (not outstanding like some others) and enough to get me deeper into the mood. But her AR has improved tremendously. She pressed her face hard into my butt whie I was doggie and pushed her tongue in and out as far as she could go. Wow. She kept this up forever, until I stopped her as I wanted to get to the main event.

Throughout, she was quick to move her body as I directed so that I could get a good view of her actions through the mirrors on three walls (none on the ceiling though, a pity). I especially liked looking at her arse jiggling in the mirror as she slipped her mouth up and down my little shaft.

As she used her mouth on me, I used my finger on her, But she stopped me from putting it too deep.

Then she capped me, went on all fours and pushed her butt up at me, turning her head to invite me in. One invitation is all I need!

I entered her slowly, taking time to focus on the pleasure of the pressure as I slid in as deep as I could. Looking down her butt, along her spine to her hair tangled around her head and then reviewing the scene in the mirrors around us was a great thrill. I always like to take my time. Some days, I feel like I don't even need to come - just being inside a pretty, willing girl seems enough. But that day was not the day! I started pulling out as far as I could go without exiting and then ramming in as far as I could go. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

Shun Zi tried to help by rocking her body. But I held her hips tight to stop this. In. Out. In. Out. Look at the lovely peach-shaped butt. Look at the mirror. Woohoo....

Boom! I released her hips and let her butt do the rocking. Spurt after spurt flowed into the condom. I pressed her body flat onto the bed and lay down on top of it. After a while, I pulled out slowly and let her remove the filled condom and dispose of it. She came back to the bed and wrapped her arms around me. We did not speak, as I tried to recall every pleasurable second of my entry and explosion.

Later, as I was leaving, she reminded me to return, saying she treated me special.

Name: Shun Zi
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: Short. A little bit of meat around the waist but her big boobs gives her an overall hourglass-type of figure. Nice butt which screams for you to doggie her. Fair, unblemished skin (I don't like tattoos).
Boobs: 7/10 (I'm no expert but I think it's a C-cup. Note: I actually prefer A Cup - makes the girl look younger)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Not the biting type but slurps well)
AR: 9/10
Fuck: 8.5/10
Fenching: A little bit - but this began only after I had RTF'd. Maybe others will have better luck on their first try.
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 (I like it that she doesn't pretend to be cumming and moan as I fuck her. Instead, she just grunts as I ram her hard.)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $160 (I booked her for two sessions so that I could take my time - although I only took one shot) + $20 tip
RTF: Looking forward to my 4th, 5th, 6th....time