View Single Post
Old 23-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Latest List Of Malay Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafana
I don't know exactly - What is CAT150 Malay Girls...

Funny that as I have lived in Geyalng for the last two years - I normally hit the small Thai fish bowl half way up Lor 6(Could be Lor 8 as usually drunk when there but manage to find it OK) that is if I have'nt pull a Fillipino of Duxten or scored in the 4 floors of whores...

The reason I ask is that I ma finding myself more and more attracted to Malay girls and want to sample their delights - So I guess anywhere in Geylang that has Malay girls is what I am after - The costs I need to know as I like commercial too much and need to budget...
My...quite surprised you stayed in Geylang for 2 yrs yet don't know about Cat150. Cat150 gals are those Malaysian gals (Chinese/Malay) which the OKT will call by phone, quite different from the Thai Cat40 you've tried. But you mentioned before you are ang mo, so it may cost you $200 for a bonk. Refer to the following thread on GL Malay gals.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=5411

Thank God It's Friday!