View Single Post
Old 24-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
It would be rare for a Chinese-speaking only domme to accept a session with someone she can't communicate with, so I think the question of how to communicate is moot. If she accepts, then she must be confident enough (or desparate enough...) to think communication does not matter.

HC - from the good old days of Health Centres. Basically fuck shops that masquerade as spas. They are practically non-existent now and the discussions centre around FLs, visiting dommes and overseas dommes.

It might be helpful if you mentioned where you found this Mistress Alicia, or provide a link to her ad/page. I'm guessing you are referring to the shemale?

If she has come straight from a prior session then there really isn't much time for her to build it up. Maybe you should arrange for a slot where she has time between sessions.

Mailbox full!