View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by geong View Post
Everything is almost as what Bro Nono had posted from the admin portion of booking both the ferry and Hotel to the part, to wary of the Kings massage girl opening their lion mouth to chop carrot.
I have been using my beginning part of my basic Batam guide in almost all my trips, and if it goes wrong I would have known. But sometime luck do play an important role too. It applies in all countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geong View Post
Got the room about 12.30pm, book a 2hour massage package from King. As usual the girl pop the GQ and quoted 1m... ( so i use the trick :1st time to Batam, my friend told me HJ- 100 and FJ-200), and it works..
When you mention the girl's number,i would have known who when she started with 1 juta,hehehe...its a hotel MP afterall and they usually dont come cheaper than those individual shops. But recently,most Utama area of MP's special service pricing went up to be almost on par with Hotel Massage Parlor after bargaining due to an influx by the lesser intelligent.

If you are looking for a better ambience with more quality massage, some Hotel MPs is the way to go,but if you are looking for younger girls with lesser experience in terms of massage skill,Utama should be a better choice. Price-wise for special service, almost the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
fj 200k ? it is no possible in king massage..
Oh yea,hehehe...not going to comment much becos 200k to 250k fj in King Massage is not what most could get. It is however not impossible. I would not have said that, if I have never got 200k fj in Kings before,hehehe...

100k hj and 200k fj, still possible in Batam today (for some individual massage shops) hence I keep using that to benchmark ,to try to aim just to pay that amount. 50k to 80k for fj also possible but that would be Over-bargaining and it makes me feel I am bullying the girls (especially in MPs when they don't get back much money if I don't take up special service). Best is just stick to what I have learned nearly 3 years ago here when I 1st started Batam.

100k Hj and 200k Fj (and then work on extra add-ons for any fetish I might have,hehehe...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Most syt ML are not dumb, they know the price for their fj. If we know the market rate, what makes them not know theirs, unless they are desperate in need of money, price will go slightly down to what bros look for.
That's one reason why I often look at the right time of arriving to a MP and emphasizing on understanding the place's culture. Yes, the girls do know their market rate and they are definitely not dumb but from my perspective. It is either xx amount which is a little lower than their so-called market rate (for most tourist) or they get nothing at all from me.

I often keep in mind whenever I look at their offered rates, tourists and locals were charged differently. What kind of rates am I willing to pay? I pick in between tourist and local. Fairest from my perspective.

Mirror mirror on the wall,
who is the Dumbest of them all.
(from the whole massage deal)

Make a guess.
(its not a question tho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I haven't made any visits to this lovely island for almost half a year.
I had changed to a night shift job and I find I didnt gain much on extended off days coz I feel very tired most days and my health is taking a beating.
Still, it is all for the money.
Looking forward for your return to 6th Heaven (not 7th tho,hehehe...), to ease yourself from your work in 'hell'.

I am still working on my agriculture tour. Seems like fate doesn't allow me to move in there yet, otherwise I may start a healthy lifestyle tour in my Batam listing later,hehehe...

Healthy Lifestyle (my own perspective) :

1. Enough orgasm

2. Enough good quality food/fruits

3. Enough physical exercise

4. Enough peace of mind (and hopeful heart and soul)

And may we all live a long good life thereafter. (just NATO only - No Action,Talk Only)

Not planning to live like a King or Emperor,but well...at least i try to be as carefree as possible,hehehe...in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info