Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Was in KL on a short holidays with my 2 cousins many years back after my A level examinations. The last night we 3 girls went to a disco/pub with nice aquarium and got a bit carried away and tipsy by alcohol when I was approached by another pretty looking tall Indian mature lady.

She was hugging me like any other couple would do at a poor lighted corner of the pub after a few drinks and I was enjoying her accompany and chatting while my Cousins were dancing their hair off.

Seriously I was getting drunk and we chatted so well like Long lost Friends when her hands were all over my body. I was wearing a one piece jumpsuit as her hands roams my body. I did not reject her advancement and even spread my legs wider for her hands to slip between my legs. She’s so daring as she fingered me for quite a while and I even moaned lightly till my Cousins came looking for me after their dance. I was wet and it was crazy as I never imagine I will allow such acts in pub by a female stranger.

It was one of the most crazy and daring incident I had in overseas during my younger days.
Wearing jumpsuit.... so easy to finger u???