View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsmokinggen View Post
Had a great session today with Sally (H2R3) and man, as usual, her blow was real long and real great service and wow, another CIM. She would also comment today's load was heavier than some of the days I visit her. Another great BBBJ is Maggie (H2R2), she did it real wet and rotational (360 degrees)! Very scared to find both their doors open at the same time and would turn back and not looking for either one just in case anyone of them jealous.
Same here Bro, you see, these WLs, they do get jealous! Crazy huh? But it's true. I never RTF Sally whenever Maggie is around. I know it's up to us who we want to RTF but I just can't do it, at least not to Maggie.

Got another WL in other house, but I don't care anymore even if she jealous or if she see me RTF Violet or Li Wen. We're done as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways, great FR Bro, thanks for sharing!