View Single Post
Old 23-04-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face GL brothel industry is in dire straits ....

As I said before in my below post a month ago, GL scene will never be the same again if the lockdown is extended for 1-2 months ... after the lockdown, I would envisage GL would need another 2-3 months to return to normal as most of WLs are planning to depart now, and the process of bringing in new WLs to work in GL may take time. Moreover, these days it ain’t easy to persuade WL to work in Sg ... A few brothels will likely to close ... W02 which belongs to OKT Ka Han @ 1431 has already closed permanently. 😲😵🥺😪

All the best to GL scene,
MaXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Good question!

Most WL could survive if they do not work for a month. Many would therefore stay on. If the suspension is more than a month and drags for another 2-3 months, it would be devastating to all ... as such many WL would have to pack their bags ... when GL reopens, it will not be the same ... and it will take another month or more to bring WLs in ......

My Personal FR Thread: