Old 23-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sd38sd38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

SC Hotel - went to room 611, knocked on the door and the guy answered. Fee is at 5500 baht, girls are via PC viewing. Left 3 girls only, tempted to book but wanted to check out the farms do did not. Person is called Money Looi (you can wechat him), and is very polite. No foul attitude or behavior even though I did not book any girl. Made a mental note that if I do visit H Land again, I will book from him. Btw, you could ask Tuk Tuk to send you here and wait for you down stairs. The driver I had did not follow me and the quoted price is per what forum has stated.

Nightspots
* Kiss Channel remains the place to go to even after all these years. In fact, spent both nights there, consuming 2 and 3 towers respectively. My friend joked that the girl I brought must be good drinker but I think the beer might have been watered down else I would never be able to drink these much. Enjoyed the performance. No need to hang flower, just give Baht as tips if you think okay.
* Kiss Lounge - visited this place on my first night. There is a live band with a female singer (not pretty in my view). Stayed for one Heineken (big), about 300 plus baht with 10% service charge. Was my first visit, did not realize that you should pick a girl at the entrance before you go into the lounge and seat down. If got next time, will try. The girls are dressed pretty well.
* Pink Lady Lounge - already closed .......

Summing Up
* H Land is definitely becoming more family friendly, with dwindling number of cheongsters sighted. I met a group of Malaysians whom booked their girl from Danok and traveled to H Land. I guess they must have known the girls else there could be a "chemistry" risk. Doing so has the benefit of no runner, I guess. To all brothers, signing off from yours truly, Silverdoggy38, a.k.a. SD38.

Part 2/2