Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
honeybb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Danok Lastest update

My simple FR

Arrived in Danok around 730pm Malaysia time. Sunday really no traffic in custom. very smooth. Cross border in just 10 mins including walking from DFZ too thai custom.

Arrived my gal's room and she was eating snack while watching TV. The first word she came out was "yooo.... hiu kao".... really kns. Told her will have dinner with grand sifu the saint because brithday ma. we met in restaurant behind model club around 830pm, nice environment. Food wise we ordered park leg, steamed big head prawn, fish, fried egg with oyster, deep fried prawn. It's nice but abit expensive. Almost RM400 for 10 person.... peng la....

After the dinner, we attacked our regular club model. Not many gals inside as it's sunday ma. customer also nitnoi... Initially not many gal come to us. But after grand sifu T_T came, gals flood our table liao keke. Birthday song and cake cutting session was held around 11pm. Alot of photo taking, till my eye also blur blur keke...

Me went back with my gal around 12am due to i have to leave danok early morning 6am. Got to catch some sleep la. But end up having 2 rounds with my gal and only manage to sleep for 3 hours only. tiu....

Woke up 6am morning next day and leave. The sky is still dark. Almost everyone still sleeping la.. keke... Very quiet on the street, custom official look sleepy also, maybe they also cheong very late last night.. haha... The DFZ car park open at 6am malaysia time too.... so no issue for me to leave at 615am... keke... Although it was rush but nice trip. :P