View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotch View Post
Hey guys i'm thinking of making my first attempt at trying out someone but i don't know the proper procedures to making an appointment. Like should i buy a tourist sim card to book it? what if it's through wechat? will my personal info still be compromised?
nowadays many CCTVs all around.. some OKTs even install CCTVs at door entrance to "spot check" how many customers some ladies got per day... no more safe anymore...

use different number is just to prevent spam and unwanted solicited msg.. some of the MLs after they go back and return, some also will go and msg u when they return.. not that good if you are not single

use wechat acc most of the time they also end up asking for your number cos want to check in their database n what not..