Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Just met with an indonesian maid yesterday early late 30s. Knew her one day before at wechat nearby. Ask her to meet at her staircase, she obliged. We meet around noon, we chat a while then started kissing and my whole roam all over her body, she push me away, then i lick her ears,thats where she gave up on me, my finger start to rub her pussy ,she was damn wet, ask her why, she told me 6 years no man touch her because she separated from her husband due to her husband cheated on her sleeping with her younger sister. Straight away i move my head down and lick her pussy, she push my head but i still force in to lick her, no smell,soft and wet, she still try to push my head away, in the end she gave up, and keep moaning softly, when she reach her orgasm, she grab my head so i can tongue her deeper, she was wet all over. Then she ride on me,her pussy was so tight,luckily she was wet,it was warm.we did a while, i didnt cum bcoz need to rush back to work. Today will meet her again.
U raw her? U hero lah, our idol
Licking a pussy which has the potential of numerous of sperm n cock visited, u the hero.
Sometimes I don't dare to kiss their mouth.