View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Cool Re: what's the diff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang
Dear Brudders,

i am kidda misled and confused by some FR, on the cat for 40, 80 and 150 and hope to gather some feedback from the lau chiao here.

from my understanding 40 ones all THAI? ya?

80 ones mostly FL on the sidewalks and mostly PRC, ya ?

150 ones mostlym, closed doors and requires booking, no chance to choose and view but majority good ones , like the D 24 durians, ya? and most from M'sia and some PRC .

What i am hoping to clear from you guys is , is there really a BIG DIFF. for the 40 and 80 FL on the side walks? i heard from some reports here, the 80 ones is worst off in terms of service as they dun do a full service. but just that they speak chinese that's all.

what abt the 150 ones , are they really value for money? i saw some standing around frangrance hotel and they look really impressive, worth a try? what other value do they throw in besides the look?

care to enlighten, bros?
Cat40 are those that are in the house where there is fishtanks... Lor 18,8,6 and WH. There are also gems in this cat. It is not always the case that u pay more u get better service, if she like u, she will give u excellent service. One things i must admit that the bonk frequence of the gal esp the ang pai is definately higher compare with the Cat80 and Cat150.The duration wise is about 20 to 30min.

Cat80 & Cat150 does not have fish tank like Cat 40... the OKT will call them the gal if u need their services. Most the the Cat 150 provide better service than the rest...sometime luck and chemistry also play a factor too... The duration wise is about 45min.

Those gal u see standing at fragrance hotel are the PRC FL... Those are ILLEGAL... As for the price,services and duration, it better to check out with them personally