View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
sure every guy oso wanna do tat...hehe

I m fine bro...thanks for yr concern..

It's exciting for us to know too !...thanks for sharing ...omg !!...you another lucky fella...got a wife who is really a notti girl, but a good married one ...hehe...love notti girls like her who can tease guys so badly...went to the extent of trying to tease them by zaogenging herself...going naked underneath (pantiless) on her own idea w/o consulting u, her husband 1st ...role-playing is really v fun ...hv enjoyed it very much myself...end up you get to enjoy the most out of it all with the bbbj from yr notti wife ...dun stop...keep sharing more ok bro ?
Thanks bro. I feel as long as be fair to both parties then ok ba, we role play for each other instead of only her role play for me. Both of us get to fulfil our fantasies. I think she's getting more and more into exposing which I don't mind.
Today also got one exposing incident.
She wore a loose spaghetti to work, those padded kind so that she don't have to wear bra inside. So basically she didn't wear bra to work today. Told me in the morning that she's gonna expose her boobs to one of her colleague and see what happens. Ended up she got so horny that she went to the office toilet and fingered herself while showing me over the phone. Got a freaking hardon in office when she showed me because she was moaning that colleague's name while fingering herself.