View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
My first time go MP

Drove past this MP many times and always knew it was not simple. Finally decided to try. I have always resisted out of guilt and moolah but I decided to just throw money away.

When I pressed the bell, an auntie appeared. I was thinking and hoping she was just the receptionist. She led me to a room and then I just got undressed (with my underwear still on).

Finally the ML came in, and gosh it was really her. I am not kidding when I said she is an auntie. Although you could tell back in her days she probably was a syt. Probably 20 years ago.

Hence from the get go I decided I wasn't gonna want anything more than just the customary massage.

She asked me when didn't I take off my underwear. I just told her it was a bit cold I prefer to leave it on.

She proceeded with her massage. Which she knew and I knew were just customary. She asked where else have I gone for massage, and if there were anything "fun". I replied I have been to a few places and all were alright.

In my mind I wanted to end the massage already. Stop the agony. She's not the syt I want, and I ain't the customer she want.

She asked a couple of times, telling me if I wanted extra services, and told me they depended on those to earn more money.

To be frank, had it been a syt, my little brother may have done the thinking. But this time, my big brother was thinking clearly.

In the end, I told her it was too cold and wanted to end the session (30mins early). She gave me a final rub and said next time don't come to such places if I just want a massage only.

Well, I guess we both got what we wanted, and both also didn't get what we wanted.

My first time at a MP...