Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sensuality Exemplified!

Sensuality Exemplified!

WL Name - Ke Ke
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1651
Misc Info - Debuted about 3-4 months ago. No prior experience in the sex trade according to her ...

Appearance - 7.5/10

Ke Ke is a pretty lass with sharp facial features - Big double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp high bridge nose, well developed lips and almond shape facial shape. She has fair and smooth facial complexion ... She should be under the chio and young MILF category ... I would classify her under the same category as W15's Mi Na, 1431's Li Na and 1606's Rou Rou ... I have to agree with Omnia that she resembles our Media Corp Artist, Constance Song ... But up to about 25%, at least to me ... She has silky and healthy looking long tress which is tinted in natural walnut brown color ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is voluptuous and has very smooth and fair body complexion ... Her butts are curvy and fleshy ... She is definitely a suitable candidate for doggy bonking ...

Tits - 8.8/10

Awesome looking D cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ... They are confirmed natural and of high density which made them gravity defying ... Without a doubt, I can't resist myself from savouring these pair of priceless assets like a deprived child ...

Pre-shower Routine - 7.8/10

We have had a good erotical romp on the bed with lotsa passionate frenching before we proceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - 8.5/10

She gave me a very stimulating body2body soapy massage from the back to front of my torso with boobs fuck threw in ... While stimulating my back with her huge knockers, she simultaneously caressed my dick from behind very sensually ... She also used her ass crack to slide against my already hard on dick whilst I groped her tits & caressed her nips from behind. She also gave me a deep throated BBBJ ... We then frenched passionately before we towel dried ourselves ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Very stimulating indeed! I simply love the way she rolled and glided her warm and moist tongue against all my erotic zones of my torso ... Shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Passionate! Shiokalicious!

AR - N/A

She only licked the area near my ass-crack and my butts ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Highly stimulating deep-throated BBBJ without any hand action ... She looked like a AV pro artist when she twisted and turned her head as she gobbled up my heirloom and slided her mouth along the length of heirloom in a sensual fashion ...

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted various positions before I reached orgasm in missionary. Her awesome looking knockers moving profusely from side to side was a sight to behold as she humped on top of me ... In missionary, I thrusted my hard on dick deeply and ferociously into her love tunnel ... We would frenched passionately whilst in missionary ... She loved to caress my back and butts sensually whilst I banged her in missionary ... Shiokalicious ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantastic WL!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: