Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
have to be straight forward tell them what you wish to have with them. Some they are open minded don't mind to have One Sunday Stand with you....l do learn my mistake too...if too loving to them, although have free fuck everytime, but then they will become too sticky and treat you as their lover none stop sms or whatapps u...so tiring to entertain them...hence I try to avoid ROMEO approach nowadays.....first meet must straight away hint them on hotel, ask them whether want to rest or relax at hotel...they will sure know your objective. IF they rejected you, then move to another one...no need to cheat and hurt their feeling at the end....
Totally agreed. ROMEO approach is too time wasting. I prefer to target, fire and move.

Once a pinay is hooked onto you. Life gets very messy. My ex still bombarding sms after 7 months.