View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 14
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all
Re: Who is keen in sb candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingkonut View Post
Anyone keen to help the 40ish MND? So far, all drew noughts but the 40ish doesn't even have any single interest at all.
Met a bro for kopi last week, and he dished out some "band-aid" to help one of the damsel in distress for her rental deadline after conducting an interview... not expecting any reciprocation. Kudos to yet another bro who are willing to help in his own ways.

Anyone here who have jobs to recommend or refer, be it admin, ad hoc assignments, etc.... please drop me a PM. Thanks everyone.

P/S: Ohh... by the way, I shared with this bro that one of the damsel was kinda led on a wild goose chase by a bro who offered to help her out by transferring her some money over paynow but then claim transaction was completed and the receiver (the lady) claimed she didn't receive. Then told her he called bank and need to wait till next working day to check...blah blah blah.... causing her much distress while waiting and then unable to prove her own innocence. Subsequent notion to ask to show sms validation receipt of successful transfer met with silence. May I appeal to all white knights not to cause anymore distress to these ladies. Whatever that you arranged with them is between you all but kindly refrain from playing punk or scamming them. Thank you very much.