Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doudy2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hi Bros,

I spent two nights in jakarta for work by myself. Thank you all the bros for all the tips. This is my first post 😀.

First night
Went to classic hotel and once sit down, mami show me the girls. I was told one mami handled 10 girls. Gave some tips to the waitress and buy mami a pack of figgy. Luckily I found one who I liked and she also first day working there. Overall experience is great and will be much more fun with friends drinking and watching the band and shows.
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Gfe: 9/10
FK: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BJ: I didn’t ask for it, don’t really mind
Total damage: Around 600k idr including tips and drink
Will return?: maybe with friends. Will try other girls.

Second night
Went to 1001 recommended by friends. Planning to solo ktv and saw lots of girls in the elevator. All very high quality. Unfortunately didn’t go ahead at the end as I do not have enough idr and they don’t take foreign currency.
Went to the spa after that. The bar area atmosphere is great. You can see about 30-40 local girls sitting on sofa waiting for mirror. Mami came to greet me and I asked for Vietnamese (I like fair skin). Local is roughly 1.65juta idr, imported are 3.25juta idr. Only 4 Viet available and choose one called Jenny. All of them are model quality.
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (fake boobs but soft)
Gfe: 9/10 very friendly and speak mandarin
FK: yes
Finger: yes
Bbbj: 8/10
Total damage around 4juta idr including tips
Will return? Definitely yes. If you are looking for top end quality, here is the place. Although it is more expensive than other joints, it is well worth for me as I can’t find this type of quality and service in Australia.

Thank you guys. Will be back to jakarta next year!