View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
I dunno is it true. I was just getting a normal massage as my back aches.
Then she ask me to flip over to P massage. I say no then she said if I just normal massage, she be working for nothing so I am soft heart after hearing that I said ok to P massage because I know ML also need bread and butter.

P massage is so so only.
they do earn something from the entrance fee....cannot be nothing.

however, some ML are actually "free lancers"...they take up a space in the massage shop to provide services...meaning customer pays $50 entrance, ML takes a small cut the rest paid to shop as "rental" ...so they have to provide speicial in order to make money.

I went to S spa in TPY before also....tell me the same story....i don't give F and never return. even though the girl sibeh chio but massage totally no standard lol off FJ for $80 maybe can consider.