Thread: NTU sex life
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
NTU Sex Life Chapter 2

Some of my guy friends heard about her from me. As they all know I am actually a very boobies guy. They wanted to set us up. And so, they decided to invite both of us out one night to club in Zouk.

I used to club a lot since high school, but then I felt bored with clubbing after NS. However, she didn’t have a lot of clubbing experience before. She said yes and I was thrilled. And you know what the fuck happened next?!

SHE ASKED ME TO HER ROOM TO PICK HER OUTFIT FOR ZOUK!

Oh my god. I took off my pants and jerked off like for minutes before I was back to sane mode and stopped. I could not stop staring the messages because I found them too good to be true.

She was such a cutie ass. She said she didn’t want to embarrass me as she did not club a lot. She wanted me to make sure she wouldn’t wear inappropriately. And so I took the Red Line campus bus off my way to her room.

to be continued..