Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sun597 is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro, share me the location... Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
i not going to reveal where it is but some of u at the north should know there is currently 3 spa that provide G qns in the north region... the spa i went is abt 3 km from where the famous food store/2 nearby spa is.... and thats the best i can do for u all...

she is a ah lian and shes local... her skin is smooth her body is ah lian type and smooth and white and pocelain and damm.... and while massage... damm... when reach the leg part... she REALLY know how to touch ur area and curves and damm she TOUCH everywhere!! damm i been in the massage/g qns/any motherf##king sex trade for 9 yrs and i have nvr found such smooth yet rough yet talkative and entertaining yet F@@King good touch on every area yet almost like jua gen but not yet and pressing all the neccessary area to make sure every blood is fulling pump into that area.... f... i am so going there always from now on and her only... her hand is really born to touch every single area of guy really know how to arouse it... i still thinking abt it while typing it....

FOR F##K sake if u know the place dun say it out openly... i want it to be there permantly and alway let her touch.... so much better than f##king cat150... trust me... there is so many spa be it in any area or any g qns with good fr that i nvr type before which also damm good but this one is a combination of every thing i need in a massage... the gfe... the skin... the touch... the area... the body... the smoothness... damm... its all here.... i jus need to let some brother knows... its really out there... the perfect one...

dam: 50 + 50... i see if i can get more other service... but i not sure i can handle her....