View Single Post
Old 24-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Spa at Changi V - Village Spa

hi all bros,
after reading thread. went there few days back. once enter the spa I find it nice & clean. after payment at counter was lead to upstair. asked lower bed or high bed. of course low bed lo.
5 mins later, came in one chinese girl. proceed to do my back. the massage was not as good as TN. but still acceptable. later turn me over. then i TCSS with her. her name is Spring. she came from Sarawak...(now PR). asked her where she work before coming to here. WOW....many places..so she is the lao jiao liao lo (old bird) in the HC.
leter she asked me : U wan HJ ? S$ 50 ok ?
I give green light to her. than she lay down beside me. I of course cannot wait liao...pull her T shirt over release her two boos out (36B i guessed).
slowly lick & suck...pull her sarong up also..touch her bottom...wow G string...bingo start to rub her cunt with my finger..then I cannot tahan liao proceed to frencing her...wet wet kiss on her lips..wo.wo.wo she start to moan...moan...moan...then she asked: U wan your army to come out or not? I said: not now later. we continue kissing, touching, licking, sucking, for another 5 - 10 mins...ah...... my army come out liao.game over liao.

damage: S$40 + S$50(HJ)
Name: Spring (Malaysian: Sarawak)
Look: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: shiok
FJ: never ask (Maybe can?)
return visit: yes

hope all bros will enjoy with this new SPA in CV.