Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool A sacred union of the soul, heart and mind!!

The moment the door of our love nest shut behind us, she pushed me on the bed edge and she began to gyrate on top of my laps like lap-dancing for Latvia. With her g-string still on, she ground her pussy sexily against my hard on with the sheer separation of my CK boxer brief while we frenched passionately like true blue lovers.

I began to pull down her tiny number and plunged my hungry tongue on her beautiful pinkiest nipples. I sucked, licked and caressed her assets with my skillful tongue within a world of my own. I would next made her lied on her back and pulled off her black lacy G-string to expose a very inviting and attractive pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair. I carefully prised open her vagina lips to make way for my moist and warm tongue to tease her vagina inner wall very tenderly initially ... gradually increasing pressure and steadily gliding toward north to circle her clitoris ... I momentarily stopped and applied optimum pressure and released ... this went on and on for a few minutes before my tongue lashed vertically up and down along the length of her already warm and very moist little pink love opening ... I subsequently moved up to french her madly and very very deeply as if we were deprived for each other ...

The next moment, she pushed me on the bed and gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ and she would alternately stroke my massive member sensuously and stimulatingly ... Paying particular attention to my shaft, penis tip, perineum, scrotum and testicals. That made me reached the Plateau phase in no time and she was aware that I urgently needed to make it happened! She positioned on fours and I shafted my immensely hard & massive member into her love hole with tremendous velocity and force. She would move her butts longitudinally to be in-sync with my thrusting action. Before I reached the Orgasmic phase, I quickly switched to missionary fashion (which is my favourite position as I can french her comfortably). Our mouth-to-mouth and tongue-to-tongue engagement were almost perfectly in-sync with each other ... Surprisingly, I was able to sustain in this missionary position long enough to cause significant orgasmic reaction in her ... She encouraged me to try to reach climax with her by making me pump her real hard and furious till I reached a point of self-actualization. I was certainly very drained and absolutely sextisfied ... It was a total blank at that juncture before I returned to reality seconds later. This euphroic moment appeared to be inifinite and sexually intoxicating. However I ain't sure if she felt the same. She has the ability to contract her pelvic muscle a fraction of a second before I ejaculated. Awesome feat!!

She gave me a very bitchy and yet very lovely smile after the deed. She is indeed a gorgeous lass in my eyes. Our eyes as well as our tongue locked in engagement a third time to seal our union.

WL Name - Amy
Origin - Sichuan, Chengdo, PRC
Age - 21 Years
Height - 1.65m
Home Base - L1654A (House of service-oriented WLs)

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: