Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Great session with G14 who introduced herself as June.

Rates are now at $50, entered the room and her personality lit up. I decided to double the session to see where this went.

Body type not slender but womanly with all the right curves. Fair skinned and colored hair, sakyant tattoos on her back for luck.

Action started in the bathroom with really good deep bbbj.

On the bed, she took her time with sloppy spitting bbbj which I approved and enjoyed. She went down to my balls and then gave deep flicking peobbibg AR.

Came bakc up to continue with more sloppy servings of wild bbbj. When I was about to cum, she would grab the base of my cock to stop the cum abd flick her tongue on my very purple cock head by now.

All I can say is she knows her bbbj very well.

Proceeded to cap and before riding me, she spit on my cock again and said.. U like right? Lol

Her boobs were well Enhanced. It felt really soft butcould also feel that its man made.

Proceeded to foggy then finished off in missionary with deep wet tongue kisses. She didnt allow me to withdraw as she grippwd me close and sucked on my tongue.

Guess G14 who has only been here for two months will be my new thing.