View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
Noxy is a survivor and
She got strong supporters.
I envy them . I heard nice service.
I'm one of her many supporters bro. I wished her the best when she last worked at 13thr, gave her a token hongbao and I hoped she never came back again to work this line. She last posted a Moments picture of two glasses in a pub, that was taken with me.

Sadly I was wrong. Her fairy tale ending never came true. I always wondered what happened to her and perhaps once day if I hear that she is still in Singapore, I will contact her to find out.

I asked her once why she had two work Wechat accounts, Anna and Noxy. Her matter of fact response, is that she has too many customers....each account holds nearly 5000 names (which is the wechat friends account limit) so you can imagine yourself how long she has worked in this line.

Noxy is also one of the few MLs who takes Malays, Ang Mos and Indians (Northerners only). So in a sense she is a true professional. I booked her outcall many times, and always very satisfied each time. A great fuck, especially if she already knows you well and is also happy to see you (applies to all MLs generally). What I especially like about Noxy is the fact that she does not try to KC. Feelings determine everything, she says. Faking it will only lead to misery for both parties.

Like I said, a true professional.