View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Went to visit a ML i met long ago. She is now at atas spa located near clarke quay. Her service is still gd but up market liao ask for more money even though i paid her 80 for the usual HJ with auto roam. She say cos i getcto lick and suck her boobs need to pay more... Kaos she told me many expats visit this spa, must be they spoil market...
It's true, somehow it's used as justification to charge higher, but they can catch bigger fish there, why not?

Tried before one ML used to work in BQ where she wanted to charge $80 for hj with roam, then when she moved to n'hood spa, same svc charged only $50 But then again, in BQ, she wear dress for work (more value for money services possible?), while in the n'hood, must wear polo-T uniform!