View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azitho View Post
It's a known fact that VIP gals now is only good lookers.
They choose all the syt & lookers and sent out all the rest to their branches. These syts dunno how to give good service..... unlike few years ago when their syts also can give good service. But those gals no more in VIP.

If want to have good service..... go to Rich n Bitch or ZiZhu Changle.
Guarantee the gals there will service you until gao gao happy song song to Jurong.
But dun expect lookers or syts there...... most are milfs and aunties.

Out of the 80+ gals in VIP...... can count less than 5 who are good service providers...... all the rest just so so average only.

Out of the 15-18 ladies in RnB...... at least 17 of them are well known for good service.... surely you cannot be so suay take the only odd one out. I won't name her as dun want to break her ricebowl.
Thanks. I tried 177 and 122 for RnB. Both good. Yes you are right that RnB are mostly milf or unlookers. Please pm me for lookers in RnB please?

I have not tried ZiZhu Changle. Is that the branch at Bukit Indah?