View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, I agree with you, upped your reps! Do not know what happened between the girls and the management. From last time until now there are some girls who like to cut short the services included in the package. Some girls in the beginning are hardworking, after a while will be lazy and they will skip the steps. Quite a few girls giving some lame excuses, one of them like you have mentioned, can't B2B because sick, too cold etc. I think it happens everywhere, not only here. Captains are not knowing what happened in the bedroom. Your FR is more or less similar with what I have experienced but with different girls. I have encountered went in, just licking nipples and bj then straight FJ, no action, no b2b, no kiss, cannot touch breast, cannot touch hair, cannot touch pussy. More or less like a dead fish. Some just do it for the sake of the deal and quite a turn off.
This syndrome is called laojiao with too many regular syndrome lol

Try to avoid those old timer or popular gal I guess...
Some of these gals will only their regulars well

I only rtf one gal here once and her service indeed deteriorate however it seems like she is not here any more.

If bad just move on to other gals