View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I did I end up in this workplace.

Yesterday, TILF returned from the cafe she worked and asked me if I can accommodate her Korean friend, also working in the cafe.

It was not a first time my tenant had asked me this sort of favour. but I don't operate a free charity. Should I charge airbnb style, probably she can't afford. Gumtree will advertise a bed for $50 a night as minimum.

Moreover, I find Korean women detestable. When I was lonely and abandoned in Australia by the Singapore women I loved, I turned to alcohol and prostitutes. One day, I had a rough time and seek sanctuary in an Asian massage parlour. I picked the sexiest girl with S-line figure and pout lips. She turned out to be a Korean who has no substance other than appearance. After stripping off to give me a massage and bodyslide, she disappeared at least 3 times to look for things she forget - massage oil, condoms, purse. And wasted precious time in the process. Then she commented about my rough skin biting into her finger nails - basically ruined my mood for pleasure. When I complained about her services, she started pointing out my flaws and fats. In my anger, I left, before complaining to the mamasan in charge. I was shocked to hear that the Korean owner sided her and laughed at me, while eating instant mee. I was vindicated when the joint was closed down a month later. Someone complained to the shire about them. Save me the trouble of finding closure. This incident was so etched in me that I will never pay a Korean woman for special services again. So, the question is whether I should help my TILF out, not whether I want to help the Korean. She can let me play all her holes and deep-throat me, but it is just their noveau riche attitude that need improvement.

Continue in next post