View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need real legal advise: do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyx View Post
Thanks all bros for the kind reply. And as recommended by some bro here, I went to ask a few lawyer. Their reply is totally the same as you guys. Pay till remarried or die.

But she is working after married, I didn't keep her as a housewife.

This marriage end due to she and me find that our main focus is not this love anymore after we sign the paper. And somehow it start to break up. Being bf and gf time don't have this feeling, maybe after sign we feel bounded. Weird feeling man.

And yes lucky I we no child, so really lucky like bro Leong said :/
Brother , let me tell you . if you and your wife is certain that a divorce is the next best thing to do for both of you to move on to the future then go ahead to make it happen , as prolonging things further will not give both parties any good .
Talk face to face with your wife , don't think too much of the month maintenance thing if divorce is what you wanted . we're in SG , in any case it's a compulsory thing bound by the super woman charter . but nothing is certain yet . if you engage a lawyer to represent you then you will save a lot of time and troubles , if you're not then you might wants to attend court yourself to inform the court of your position and to take directions on the conduct of your case , do note that the court is at liberty to make orders and directions in your absence .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4