View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 14
hoti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoti is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for good home juagen treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkrod90 View Post
Here's my FR for Melody, you can find her under taogirlnet at the Local Massage Service Directory.

Looks: 7/10 MILF, looks 40s, but still attractive

Body: 9/10 Rare to find a listing where the ML's body is exactly like the photo, lean with perky ass, has a slight belly but that's to be expected

Boobs: 10/10 LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE PHOTOS! Enuff said

Massage: 9/10

Juagen: 9/10

HJ: 7/10 Nothing special but again, I didn't explore and instead opt for a normal HJ.

GFE: 10/10

RTM: Definitely will, but want to try others too. Also it's good to rotate (read on to find out)

Like the previous FRs have stated, Melody is one of the most polite ML I've ever met, offering to take off my clothes and shoes.

She wore an extra loose lingerie top, so one of her boobs was out for the whole session. WIN!

Her Juagen skills are definitely top notched based on my experiences but her focus is quite limited: She mostly only focus on the veins and nerves under the balls, the sides of the balls and the area between the ball and hole. Where she differs from most of fake JG masters is that she is very skillful in locating the veins and I can clearly feel her massaging all of my veins. She also commented that my veins are very strong and defined. Her movements are slow, but deliberate and without hesitation.

Personally, I think you should rotate her with another JG master that can press the acupoints at the bladder area and knows how to work the rod.

Her massage is more of a tuina, and it seems like she focus more on my meridian points rather than the muscles. Quite alot of strength despite her size. Not surprising because she told me she was trained in TCM! Lastly, the most surprising thing is she will start off with her palms, then use her elbows, and finally her knees all over my back!

She is probably the only ML I had that overshot the time limit, she's definitely not a time watcher. Next time I RTM, will probably opt for 1.5 hrs, so I can fully enjoy her massage, JG and... whatever comes next.
Bro.. Dun mind can share contact.. Tks