View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Another one hits the dust....

Quote:
Originally posted by nuoyah
dear bros,
I hope this posting does not end up with me in flames but I just want bros to be careful out there. My message is that you should always play safely. If you are so indifferent to your life.. why even bother to take out insurance on your life? Dun listen to crock abt being scared to play...then dun play. To me, that's false bravado.

Some time later, I dropped by again and guess what.. his office was bare. The sad news was that he passed away... HIV related. I didn't even get to see the man whom I recalled would boast of his conquests. He left behind a wife & 3 children. Till today.. I remember his loud boasts... but he sure died in a pathetic manner. Wondered if his wife was also infected... I dunno.. but one thing I do know... I dun wanna end up like him
Yo bro....very good post....but sadly, your fren story won't be the last becoz there will always be bravados here........god and they say bungee jumping was mindless risk taking.....at least no one goes bungee jumping w/o safety equipment......sigh