View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

Dave was in the midst of poly lessons when Joyce sent him msg about new Malaysian girl, Gigi (played by Julie Tan) ,even sent her photo. She was from 4 star hotel spa centre, coming here to earn SGD

Joyce told him that he was invited to be a male participant in threesome where Ngoc and Gigi serve him.

During short break, Dave respond to her msg , agreed to come at 3pm , then he told Sophia he would be home at 8pm. At this time, Sophia asked why so late. And was told sharply to know her place in that house.

During lunch, he went to Mcdonalds at poly where he sat in secluded corner, and check out Telegram app where there are binary option /forex trading clubs . He pick one trader and contact him then transfer 1 BTC to that trader bitcoin wallet and he will get 5 BTC in 8 hours later.

(believe me, there is such group exist, and I invest US$100 per week to get $700 in 24 hours. And I spend half in 4 star hotel weekend. Be careful, most of them are scam, but my group is endorsed by Anti Scam groups.)

He went back to class to continue lessons.

At 2pm, he booked grabcar and travelled to Orchard Hotel. From there he walked to Orchard Tower..