Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
autumnbreeze7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: 31f in search of a m make out buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
good to be concise, but maybe too much requirements... such things depends on luck and fate too. just chill and enjoy the process... anyway, good luck to everyone
I know I do have quite a few requirements and it may be better to be less stringent and just go with the flow, thank you for your advice.

However, experience has taught me that regardless of what kind of relationship, and more so for such arrangements, it will be best for all parties to be on the same page in terms of expectations and commitment right from the get go. For instance, if a guy is not interested in a no-sex arrangement or companionship or regular meetups then he will know not to approach and he won't feel cheated or pressurized if we do proceed.

Also, I wasn't expecting much response for my proposal (for obvious reasons) but I was still expecting some response and the need to filter the potential candidates, setting up clear criteria just makes this process easier or I wouls have to spend a lot of time chatting and/ or meeting up with applicants whom I don't even know whom there will be any potential with or not. The 'luck and fate' part that you've mentioned only comes in at the next stage (or if you believe in real life unexpected encounters). I'm obviously not basing my decision just based on whether someone fulfils the requirements listed, there needs to be rapport and chemistry too.