View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Yesterday had my RTF with WenWen http://thesbf.shop/2943063-post175.html and I tot she could be available for 2 sessions but instead I only had 1. It wasn’t her fault actually as I didn’t informed her earlier that I needed 2 sessions. After having 1 round of my bullet shot out and left one more still loaded on. So today Gian Gian again but unfortunately my timing with WW was not right. So I resorted to contact JiaQi instead.

This morning I had read this thread and was surprised by her Ignorance!! She booked a room readily just to service Bonkers since yesterday!! I was also like…..contemplating whether to call for my first RTF with her or not. But thinking back about our chemistry we had was a good one the last time. So I was willing to give her a call.

On fixing the meeting time, I told her I will see her at my love nest and she responded that she had booked one already and requested me to be there instead. I was like OK lah give a try lor and becos I ever tried the Zhang Shao Han looks alike FLs http://thesbf.shop/welcome...-thrill-u.html also doing the same right? The sexperience was also not too bad and for the room she booked for all her every stay she made servicing the bonkers was also well reported.

On my arrival to her room, we French and did what we had done before and Bonk what we did as before but the different was, the fight was more intense than the previous sexperience. I would not want to bore to death everyone with the sexual details again since I may have been overly seem recently of my FR in few of the thread.

To cut it short, thereafter our bonk, I had a good chat with JQ and I told her that I could understand where she is coming from.
- She is here to make money not on Holiday tour with prince of Sexgapore. Therefore she is squeezing all part of her brain juice to made the most out of it. (But this would be a fool to do if wrong though was made and so as we bonkers are not idiot.)
- Doing fixed room booking to make more dollars by collecting room charges from bonkers
- Minimum time on the road would increases her number of bonkers equal number of dollars
- Fixing appointment in a very tightly packed schedule would also increases the number of bonks equal the number of dollars
So I told her, this would only be high risk of AV raid, Poor customer sextisfaction, unfair room charges, dirty bed sheet and towel(ever though she has a few clean towels in her room which I saw her called for room service to deliver additional paid clean towels) and Etc…..

Indeed she felt a dipped in drop of Bonkers’ calling for appointment today. So I told her, it is becos there are Bros in the thread complaining about her Stupid Ignorance. On the very moment I could see her change of awakening. She asked me what she should do and she felt very apologetic and remorseful for her greed.

So, she is begging me to assist on her behalf putting her words to apologize to the bros that had felt cheated.
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience in time management and bookkeeping as there are overwhelm of calls booking, which she had never, had handed before in her life. Therefore, she ask for your understand and she will try to Sexisfy all bonkers in every possible ways. Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.

On paying her, I asked her how much. She replied : S$50 cos she needed my help. I was like??!! No! and she insisted me to pay only S$60 than but I rejected and paying her standard rate of S$70

And again I’m asking myself, why am I going through all this SHIT!!?? Rumors always say, kind person would be the first to be dead!! And I hope I’m not!!
I’m not anyone’s OKT and I’m not making and never want to make any cent out from HER or from YOU. I’m just a bonker that enjoys good chemistry sex with the Babe and sharing a good GEM with Bros here. As what most Cheongster said : the more KC the more result of service and better feel of sex with them. Which I think it is true.Hehehe...............

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人